CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Elijah's 2 Months Old!

It seems like just yesterday we were all camping out at the hospital waiting for Elijah's arrival and now he's having his 2 mo birthday already. Time is going by so fast. What happened tomy little baby?


To celebrate, we had his 2 mo pics taken at JC Penny. Although I LOVE having them done, it seems like each time, I freak out over the props they use. How often do they disinfect them or wash them? Can you imagine all the germs on them!!! UGH!!!!!!! I guess he can't live his life in a bubble (but I probably would if I could, lol!) so I'll just have to deal with it. JC Penny got some really cute shots of him in a basket, but he didn't want to laugh or smile very much for us; he was a little grouchy. We really wanted some nice shots in just his diaper, but they didn't come out as well as we would have liked. He wasn't to thrilled about getting them taken this time, but who can blame him? Poor guy!! He pretty much always has a camera in his face! We are constantly getting coupons for free or low cost packages so we figure why not use them!

For some reason JC Penny doesn't post their pics, but here's a few at home on his special day.

Gotta love that smile!

YAH!!! I'm 2 months old today!!
"I just love my Daddy!!"


"I'm SOOO done taking pictures!"

Elijah hasn't been weighed officially yet, but when I hopped on the scale here at home, it puts him at about 14 lbs! He's been out of most of his newborn clothes (some run REALLY big) for a few weeks now and is up a size in diapers. He's even outgrown a lot of his socks! His hair, on the other hand, is still...... pretty thin on top! It seems to grow so well on the sides and the back, but at this point he's still suffering from male pattern baldness :( He's been tracking things a lot better and is learning to enjoy things a little more.

His latest facination is his hands and others hair. He is a major slobberhead these days too. And the hand stuffed in his mouth doesn't help things, but it's so cute! I'm betting that by the end of the week, he'll manage to finally fit the WHOLE thing in there, Lord knows , he's practiced enough!
Hmmmm.. If I ever get this one in my mouth, maybe in can get the other in my ear!!"

Get your dukes up! I'm ready to spar with the heavyweights!!!!


Aiiii yaaaaaaaa! Working on my karate moves so I can spar with mommy!

Birthday visits from Grandpa and Grandma


He still hasn't slept through the night yet, but I'm happy with what I get. Earlier on, he would have 4 hour strectches at night BUT it would take an hour or even two hours just to get him back to sleep. Now, putting him back to bed is a breeze. He pretty much nurses, falls asleep and STAYS asleep. The night before his birthday he actually had a great night. He had a 3 1/2 stretch, followed by a 4 hour one. Then when he woke up, he spent 15 minutes entertaining himself by talking to his mobile and watching his projector while Mommy got ready for the day. He was doing so well, so I decided to push it and try for 15 more. Well, he whined a little, but was perfectly fine and went for about 1o more. He did great!! Hopefully, this is a glimpse of what's to come.


1 comments:

Boothbloggers said...

awwww-he is so cute you guys! happy 2months elijah!!