CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 6, 2009

Ahhh!!! Freedom!!

I had my first official outting after being off bedrest this week end and it felt SOOOO good. We met with Todd's cousin and husband and had lunch. Afterwards, we spent some time strolling the mall. Poor Todd had to deal with not just one, but 2 pregnant, indecisive, women cooing over almost every food vendor around, potty breaks, and our drolloing over outfit and after outfit. He took it like a champ though and did great!


Afterwards, we went strolling though Buy Buy Baby to browse and ended up spending most of our time sampling the gliders and ottomens with our feet up. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh. They were sooo comfy!


Later that night, I was really expecting contractions to pick up with all the walking ( I had a couple while out) , but surprisingly, they didn't. Unfortunately, what I got seemed so much worse. I'm not sure what was going on, but it seemed like Little Elijah was fighting to either get his head deeper into my pelvis or to get his head out. Maybe he dropped a little. Who knows what was going on, but talk about painful!!! Luckily it didn't last long and aside from hip and tailbone pain , Elijah settled down and all went well for the rest of the night.

Thank you, Lord!

1 comments:

Boothbloggers said...

Great summary of our Saturday! It was so much fun to hang out with you guys and I love that Dean got to see that he isnt' in this alone! :) I know, I was waiting on a call later that night! I thought for sure Elijah was going to make his debut! But all in God's time,right? I'm sorry you were in so much pain-ouch! but that little manuever probably got him a little closer to coming out! ;)
Take care! Love ya-Kristy