CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 9, 2009

It's Official!

Eliah's growing like a weed in there and I officially feel huge! It's funny how pics show you what you normally don't see. I knew my belly was getting big, but after seeing these pics, I feel huge! It looks like I have a basketball in my shirt! Everyone's been saying that for weeks now, but I didn't believe it. Well, I can't deny it now after seeing these! And people say I don't look like I'm down to weeks, yeah right!!! Nonetheless, I love my belly!!!!



All of these were taken at 37 Weeks, 3 days



And comparison pics for fun:
(15 weeks, 27 weeks 3days, 37 weeks 3 days)


































































































































































1 comments:

The McCrary Family said...

Enough of him being in that belly! I'm ready to meet our beautiful baby nephew!!!!!