CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 10, 2009

We Have Progress!!

I had my 37 week appointment today and it went very well. We finally have some pregress!! I'm 70% effaced!!!!! I'm not dilated at all, but I was happy to hear that things have at least gotten started. She seems to think that I may go the full 40 weeks if not beyond. Elijah is definitely VERY low and has dropped. I'm just about positive that the night I felt all that pain is the night that he dropped.

I was told that with my BP being where it is, I can do as much as I want to and as much that I am physically capable of without worrying. I'll definitely be trying to get more active. The only news I was a little down about was my weight. I'm 150 (up from 116)...... and I was THINKING I wouldn't go beyond that. Well,I still have 2 weeks left so so much for that plan!!

Anyways, the most important thing is that he is doing very well and growing fine. she is thinking he'll be a 7 lb'er :)

1 comments:

The McCrary Family said...

Yeah for progress!! Elijah's big cousins are anxiously waiting for him! If they are this anxious about their cousin, they're going to be going crazy come the end of June and beginning of July waiting for their baby to come.