CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Maternity Pics!!

Here are a few of the pics from the maternity shoot. Although I definitely felt the effects of being up and about for the 2 hours it took, I'm very happy with how they came out so far. The photographer, Ryan Cook, hasn't finished them all yet,but he has OK'ed me to post a sneak peak so here they are!! There are also a few more on his blog at : http://photocook.blogspot.com/.

The first one ISN'T one of the professional ones; just one of me minutes before the shoot. I was SO excited!!!


8 1/2 months along, 27.5 lbs heavier and lovin' every minute (and lb) :)




One of our favorites!!




Should've had my jersey and hat on too :(



I love what he did with this one !!!




I was a little iffy about using this outfit because it was so bright, but now I'm SO glad I did!

2 comments:

Carri and Rich said...

I love them....they are so good. He did a great job

Boothbloggers said...

Oh Angel! They are so good!!! I love the last one with your red outfit! That looks amazing!!! I went to his blog as well and i love love the one with you in the nursery!! i am so excited for you guys!! I still need to get your present over to you. this week has kind of turned into a disaster....but i promise i am bringing it!! :) love ya!