CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Mommy, Make Them Go Away!! (Elijah's Rant)

Remember when I said that Elijah seems to get irritated at times when he gets the hiccups? Well, I was actually able to record him during one of his "fits" after a round of them this morning (at 33 weeks, 2 days). You can barely see my belly jumping ( maybe 2x from the very beginning)with the hiccups, but you can't miss his aggitation!!! He get's bothered once at the beginning, but really has a major fit right at the end.

He's up to having them (the hiccups) as many as 4 times a day now, so I can only imagine how annoying they are. Poor little man!


1 comments:

Boothbloggers said...

Angel- I have your shower gift and would love to bring it over to you guys before the baby comes. Let me know what day/night would be good for you. :) Also, how are things? still hanging out at home? I love you Elijah video! cute! i can't wait til my belly starts "jumping"!