CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 2, 2009

SURPRISE!!!

Todd took me out to what he said was for a special lunch Saturday and it turned out to be so much more!! He had me close my eyes as he walked me into the restaurant and when I opened them, Todd's family and a couple of friends were all there for a surprise baby shower!!! It was so thoughtful that everyone took the time to come out to celebrate the coming of Elijah! I am so thankful that so many people care for us and are so welcoming of our little man.

Stephanie and Amber:
Thanks so much for all the hard work, organizing, and all of the time you spent planning this. Everything turned out great and I cannot express how thankful I am. The cake was yummy, flowers were beautiful, and the games were a lot of fun (esp. seeing that some thought my belly was as big as I was almost tall, LOL).

Robyn and Jackie:
The diaper cake was too cute, not to mention, a huge help for us. I can only imagine how time consuming it must have been. Thanks so much for all that you put into creating it! It was beautiful!!

Everyone:
I really appreciate you all traveling and coming out and making the shower so enjoyable. I have that I wasn't able to get up and chat with you all and I'm sorry that some of you that had planned on coming couldn't make it. We are equally grateful for you taking the time to send your gifts. With all of your great presents, Elijah is pretty much set for making his debut! We are all very thankful and blessed to have you ALL in our lives. The personalized and homeade items are priceless!

When we got home, it seemed like part 2 of the shower! Todd and I went through all the gifts again and I wish I would have taken pics of Todd. He was as excited as I was!!!! In addition to all of that, we had more stuff waiting for us on the table that my parents and Ms Jo dropped off. It was like Christmas!!!
Thank you ALL for EVERYTHING!!!!



Here are a few pics that I took when we got home (Actual shower pics coming soon).


The beautiful diaper cake


All of the little man's gifts. I have a lot more organizing to do now!

Same pic, but with the balloons I forgot to include in the first.

0 comments: