CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 19, 2009

31 Week (30w, 4 d) Dr Appt.

Not much to report from today's appointment. So no news, in our case, is great news! It was a very easy, quick, non- eventful visit for the most part. Since I haven't been having contractions, the Dr. didn't want to "go plundering around" when there's no apparent reason to. He again explained that I'll be on the medication until I'm 36 weeks and then at that point I'll be taken off and the bed rest may be even more modified (and even then I need to take it easy). He stated that every week that I make being on bed rest is a major milestone, but they really want me to go at LEAST until the 36 week mark. I'm pretty confident that we'll be fine, and am pushing for at least 38.

Just by going on my measurements alone, the Dr. said that Little Man is measuring well and according to my last ultrasound, even seems a little ahead for his size, which is great news.


Mommy's Weight: 138.6 Total weight gain: 22.6 lbs)
Estimated Baby Weight: N/A
Baby's Heartrate: 141 (Beginning to drop and level off)
Baby's Position: N/A

Since I didn't have any fun pics or anything to post, here's a little clip of our Little Man in action. He's usually really shy and stops moving as soon as I turn on the camera, but I was able to catch a little of him this time.


0 comments: