CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 15, 2009

I Got Exactly What I Prayed For...... I just Didn't Know What That Entailed!!!

LOL!! When I first thanked God for Little Elijah the day we found out we were expecting, I prayed for a healthy, active baby. Well, I didn't exactly know what I was in for when I added the active part!! This little man has my belly dancing contantly!! I could get up at 2 am to go to the bathroom and as soon as I get back in the bed, the little man literally feels like he is bouncing of the walls of my belly!!! Bump to the front, then bump to the left!!!! Bump to the back, bump, bump bump!!! Don't get me wrong, I love that he IS so active, but never imagined a baby could be THIS active. It seems like my body is being taken over and it's just crazy watching by belly jiggle in every which way. I'm gonna be in it when he finally decides to turn and has my ribs to fight with!!

Nonetheless, it get a good laugh every time and just reminds me of what all this bed rest is for and really puts everything in prespective.

I can only wonder if this means that he's going to remain this active after he is born!!!!



My lopsided belly!!!! Can you guess where the
little man is?

1 comments:

Boothbloggers said...

That picture is hilarious!! We do have to be careful what we pray for!!! :) lol. I keep telling Dean that we are going to have the most patient baby b/c he is taking all of my patience out of me. Not with him(the baby), just with other people in life,(i.e.drivers, students asking ridiculous questions during class, etc)So I think we have a Dean Jr. on our hands, calm, cool and collected! And you have a marathon runner!! I can't wait to meet him! His little outfits are super cute-and how could you resist little bear booties! love them!