CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 16, 2009

Free At Last!! Free At Last!!!

YAH!!!! After being on bedrest for a little over a week, I got outside!!!!! And it wasn't for a childbirth class or Dr's appt!!!! For Valentines weekend, Todd dropped me off at a local spa and I got to relax while getting a manicure and pedicure!!! AHHH!!!!!! Then we went to Babies R Us for a while (with me in a wheelchair, of course), and did a little shopping (which I really missed ) and ended the evening with a nice Valentines dinner. Despite having to wait over an hour to be seated, I can't explain how good it felt to be NOT staring at 4 walls and a TV!!!! Todd did a great job lifting my spirits! I feel so refreshed!!!!

Then we ended our weekend with finishing up some last minute packing for the hospital and started loading up the car. I packed 2 outfits (one cooler one warmer) in each size (just in case he's bigger or smaller than expected I have premie, under 8 lbs, and over 8lbs) but here's a few pics of the under and over 8. I can't wait to see him in his little outfits!! He's gonna be so handsome!!!





This one is if he's under 8 lbs.I know we'll probably loose the booties before we even get home, but I just had to get them! I also packed a little jacket, but forgot to take a pic.





This is if he's over 8 lbs. I like this one too, but I'm hoping he'll get to wear the first.

0 comments: