CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 7, 2009

It's Great to Be Home!

First off, I want to thank EVERYONE that came by to visit while I was in the hospital and that sent there well wishes and prayers for us. We really appreciate it and it definitely made things so much easier.

I am so glad to be out of the hospital!!! Although I'm having a hard time resting ALL DAY long, it beats having another hospital stay! The medication that I'm on seems to be working great as I think I've had less than a handful of contractions so far. And as for the little one, Elijah has been......well....Elijah; moving constantly and enjoying himsself. My lower tummy is still a bit achy (which they said is normal), but overall I'm feeling great! God has truly been taking care of me. The only issue that I have right now is not being able to sleep through the night due to having to get up 2x for medication.

Unfortunately, Todd is now sick ( a bit of the flu bug), so now it's his turn to rest and recoup as well. He's spent most of his time in the restroom, poor thing! He too, is on a few meds so we are both just hanging around the house, eating, relaxing... and staying medicated!!! Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers as well.

0 comments: