CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, February 7, 2009

My Expanding Belly

Well, since I'm on bed rest until at least my next appt. on Monday ( See 29 weeks update in "Where Has the Time Went?" blog for details if you're not up to date), I might as well blog away, huh??? This is my 3rd one today I think. Anyways, I got a call today and was told that I needed to post some pics of my belly so here they are!!!! Todd took these last week at 28 weeks (and 17.6 lbs heavier :) ) We are planning to have professional ones done and have found a couple photographers willing , but with me now on bedrest, we'll have to wait an see how everything plays out before going any further with planning that.































Here's my belly progression starting at 5 weeks. (Click on it to enlarge)
***** 30 Week Belly Pic Added*****

Updated up to 36 weeks

1 comments:

Boothbloggers said...

Oh Angel, i love your blog! Its making me cry! I am so sorry you guys had to go thru all of that this weekend. I didnt' know about it until you were already home. We totally would've have came to see you. On a lighter note, i love your nursery. You guys did a great job! Mom and I went shopping this weekend, and i know what you mean about sales. we both ended up with our arms FULL of stuff. and we had a coupon-which makes it even better! Anyway, hang in there. You're such a good mommy already!
We're praying for you and Elijah! (and Toddy!)