CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 20, 2009

Lights, Camera, Action!!

I'm so excited!!!! We just booked an in- home maternity photographer!!! Now I just pray that 1) I will still feel up to it and 2) that he stays put!! I am just beside myself right now!!!
This is his first maternity shoot (and giving us 1/2 off) so we're all going to be pretty new to this. Now I have to get busy finding websites with poses to copy, outfit ideas, props, etc. Decisions, decisions!!!



If anyone has any suggestions, feel free to e-mail me or leave them in the comment section.

1 comments:

Boothbloggers said...

Yay! I love maternity photo shoots! I can't wait to see them! :) Take some in the nursery, those are always cool! here is a website that I look at alot www.jessicarstrickland.com she is a wedding/family photographer and has good ideas. :) also jonistreitphotography has good ones too. I think joni is who is going to do ours. she is alot less expensive than jessica. Anyway- so excited and I can't believe how much that baby moves!! That video is amazing! have a great weekend!